4.6.2015

Transparent / See-trough Mail

Lately I've been very obsessed with everything transparent and see-trough. Oh God that sounded stupid! :D But I mean, when it comes to mail I've wanted to create a lot of see-trough things for quite a long time now. I've just never showed them here on the blog. I know it's quite 'old' idea to do mail and especially envelopes see-trough, but I've gotten very obsessed with it again. Right now I'm working on some clear plastic postcards by laminating them. I'll show them to you a) when they're done and sent and b) if they turn out well. :)

But for now, I wanted to share with you some of the pictures that have inspired me to create some kind of transparent mail! I love the ideas ^_^

Love snail mail!
I love vellum envelopes, and could probably make some using tracing paper - and a BONE FOLDER! (which I don't have)

Project Denneler: Heart-shaped letters in clear envelopes

Can you tell I'm getting super hyped about snail mail!? Love it!!

The Lost Art of Letter Writing...Revived!: Let's get TRANSPARENT (with our letter-writing)

Vellum envelopes? That's an awesome idea.

Pictures from here, here, here, here, here and here! (not in the right order though)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Most viewed of the month: